Friday, February 22, 2008

Meme

If I were a month I would be: April

If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday

If I were a time of day I would be: 6:30pm

If I were a sea animal I would be: Shrimp

If I were a historical figure I would be: Harriet Tubman

If I were a stone or gem, I would be: A Ruby

If I were a bird, I would be: A Cardinal

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: A Jasmine

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Rain

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: A Flute

If I were an animal, I would be: A Puppy

If I were a color, I would be: Red

If I were an emotion, I would be: Happy

If I were a vegetable, I would be: String Beans

If I were a sound, I would be: Singing Birds

If I were a car, I would be: A Jaguar

If I were a song, I would be: Where I Wanna Be By: Donell Jones

If I were a movie, I would be: Love & Basketball

If I were a food, I would be: Pot roast

If I were a place, I would be: Heaven

If I were a material or fabric, I would be: Silk

If I were a scent, I would be: Vanilla & Jasmine

If I were a word, I would be: Unpredictable

If I were a subject in school I would be: Math

If I were a comic book character I would be: Superwoman

If I were a shape I would be: A Circle

No comments: