Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Best Time In My Life!!!

As I can recall as of right now i've had two best times in my life so far, one was when I went to the Six Flags Fright Fest and the other was when I went to Wisconsin Dells for my family reunion.
It was October, 2005 when I went to the Fright Fest with Don, Chris, Fred, BeBe, Dave, Calvin, & Jamaal. It was all so exciting from the time we walked in to the time we left. We bought fast lane tickets and started for the rides, starting with the newer ones. It's like you'll never know when someone will jump out and scare you. They creep up behind you when you're having a conversation and when you're waiting in line. And if you show them that you're real scared they just might chase you around. My friends knew that I was scared of masscouts so they had a little fun with me. I guess they thought it would be fun for them to hold me down and let a group of those masscouts get me. So I thought it would be fun for me to knock them out and curse them out. Even though I was scared I still had a great time and enjoyed every ride i got on.
Wisconsin Dells was great because I got to meet relatives that I didn't know and I got a chance to experience water rides. I've been on water rides before but none this big. They had big water rides outside and inside....this was all breath taking to me. ((I can't swim)) First we all got to know each other and then we all headed straight for the rides. I swear I thought I was going to drown but I guess some times you just have to get over your fear. With this I had two fears, height & the water rides. I was always afraid to get on water rides because I always thought I was going to drown, I still thought I was going to drown but I wanted to have fun. And that I did......

No comments: